Independence Avenue in San Fernando Valley, California
Independence Avenue neighborhood is a suburban neighborhood of Chatsworth in the city of Los Angeles. The place contains fresh air with eco-friendly environment. True Chatsworth’s living style lights up through living in Independence Avenue. Gorgeous townhouses make the neighborhood so desirable.
Facilities of Independence Avenue neighborhood
To live a secure life, the nearby emergency center like:
- Northridge Dental Office & Orthodontics
- Ernest Lawrence Medical School
Also, there are nearby pet care centers like Kahoots, which is very renowned.
Independence Avenue has recreation centers like:
- Chatsworth recreation Center in 22360 Devonshire St. CA with a swimming pool, daycare center for kids, and senior citizens.
- Chatsworth Park South within 0.05mi
- Chatsworth Park North within 0.8mi
- Stony Point Peak within 2.11 mi
Also, there is Chatsworth House to visit, which was the home to Duke and Duchess of Devonshire through 16 generations.
There is a home service provider in a nearby location called Home Services At Home Depot.
Besides, there are nearby many grocery stores like Ralph’s and hardware store called Lowe’s and gifts store like Northridge Fashion center- Print’s Plus.
However, there are a lot of restaurants with different types of foods like:
- In-N-Out Burger, Round Table Pizza
- Bar named Casey’s Tavern
- Different cultural foods in nearby areas include Cavaretta’s Italian Deli, Silver Panda as an Asian restaurant, and Sharkey’s Woodfire Mexican Grill, etc.
Nearest coffee shop & Breakfast branch spot such as:
- Henri’s Restaurant
- Earl’s Donut
Moreover, in the Independence Avenue neighborhood, nearby schools are:
- Sierra Canyon School Lower Campus at 11052 Independence Avenue
- Sierra Canyon School Upper Campus at 20801 Rinaldi St.
- Stony Point High School and many more