Nantucket at Chatsworth, in Loss Angeles, CA
It is an urban neighborhood near Mason and just north of Cincinnati in Chatsworth, California. The resort-style amenities and luxury apartments and delight people are living in this community. It’s a fenced community that is sited to maximize the urban oasis.
The Middle-Aged people choose Nantucket as the best place for their homes. It provides the pinnacle of free-living, passing time through enjoying with neighbors and its amenities.
There are several amenities near this community. Also, there is a swimming pool, spa, tennis ground, fitness center, picnic spots, etc., which provide a peaceful and enjoyable life. This community is progressing along with several unique features.
- 20 miles stand park with walking and jogging paths
- Additional garage parking is available
- Barbeque and picnic areas with park benches
- Heated resort-like swimming pool and sundeck
- Exclusive social events
- Island kitchens
Schools near Nantucket
This area has several schools and colleges. They are:
- Hart High School
- West Ranch High School
- Willy Canyon Elementary School
People in this neighborhood are food lovers. The restaurants around it contain a different kind of traditional food. The restaurants are:
- Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill seasonal upscale eatery provides seafood and steak with views of the harbor.
- Dune is an upscale eatery for refined new American fare and craft cocktail
- The splashy pearl spot for the creative cocktail and inventive Asian inspired seafood
- In-n-Out Burger is famous for breakfast, cru favorite for fast food and drinks too.
People in this area are very healthy and conscious of living style. They build several healthcare centers and hospitals for emergency health-related issues, such as:
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital
- Hospital Thrift Shop
- Inquirer & Mirror